Solar Panel Micro Grid Connect Inverter 260W300W350W MPPT Photovoltaic DC18V-60V to AC110V-230V 50HZ/60HZ Home Waterproof IP65
NEW MPPT Solar Grid Tie Micro Inverter Solar PV inverter 260/300W/350W DC18V-60V to AC110V-230V 50HZ/60HZ
260/300W/350W Grid Tie inverter is a compact unit, which directly converts direct current into alternating current for powering appliances and/or office equipments and connecting to utility grid.The AC output from Smart Micro inverter is synchronized and in-phase with the utility grid.
Grid Tie Inversor Maximum Output Power:260/300W/350W
Rated Output Power:260/300W/350W
DC Input: 16V-60V(260/300W/350W)
AC Output Voltage: 120V/240V
Frequency Range: 50/60HZ Auto
MPPT Voltage Range:18V - 55V.（Working voltage Vmp(of a solar panel) must be in the MPPT range to ensure the good output efficiency）.
Solar Panel Voltage: Vmp16-21V; Voc20-24V
Solar Panel Power: maximum 260/300W/350W
• Use solar panel ONLY connect to this equipment.
• This equipment is ON-GRID Microinverter, To make it work properly, it must be connected to the power grid correctly,and the power grid is working properly, When the power grid stopped working, it will also stop generating.
• Do NOT exceed PV panel(s) voltage over the On Grid Tie Inversor max input voltage.(Voc<60)
• Do NOT exceed PV panel(s) power over the On Grid inverter max input power.（260/300W/350W）
• The positive and negative poles of the solar panel cannot be reversed. If you extend the solar panel cable. You need to be careful about this problem.
• Install away from direct sunlight and direct rain exposure.(Ventilated, dry, cool)
Recommended Solar Panel Voltage: Vmp16-21V; Voc20-24V(260/300W/350W)
1.Green light steady=Microinverter in generating.
2.Red flash=Microinverter in waiting.
3.Red light steady
c.Over/low AC voltage protection.
d.Over/low DC voltage protection.
e.Over/low AC frequency protection.