Warranty and Return
HOMEZESTING PRODUCT WARRANTY
- 7 DAYS DOA product guarantee
30 DAYS No reason Return/Exchange
45 DAYS Guaranteed Refund for Quality Problems
Warranty Exemptions and Notes
1. Natural product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer's responsibility and is not covered by our warranties.
2. If the customer has damaged/misused the item(s), the product's warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, customers are welcome to contact us to purchase a replacement or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
The customer voids the warranty if they:
- Flash the firmware of a device or root a device
- Open the body in an attempt to fix the device
- Modify, remove, customize, or swap parts of the product
- Use the device in a way that it is not originally intended for
- Continue to use the item once a fault occurs and causes more damage
3. All returns must first be authorized by Support Team prior to return. Please kindly refer to the following steps in " How to a request warranty" below. For incomplete warranty requests, homezesting reserves the right to refuse any compensation. If the customer has returned the package without prior authorization (RMA form), sends to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, or submits an empty package, then again homezesting reserves the right to refuse any compensation.
4. All returns will be inspected by our technical team upon arrival. If the returned item cannot be repaired, homezestingwill offer an alternative solution.
1. The shipping fee for returning the product back will be paid by the customer and is non-refundable except for in 7 day DOA situations.
2. During the return shipping, the customer is responsible for any and all customs charges, duties or tariffs during the items return to our warehouse. In these cases we will deduct the customs fees from your authorized refund amount.
3. Homezesting will by default resend the item to the customer . If the customer wants to utilize a faster shipping method, the relevant shipping fee is applicable.
4. In case of any misuse, any and all repairs, accessories and shipping fees, both ways, are fully the customer’s responsibility and are at their own expense.
How to Request Warranty (Return, Repair and Refund)
If your item has an issue, please first submit a ticket to our support center
Please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays: 1. Describe the problem with your item in detail: What happened? When? How? Please also state your full order number and product code (SKU number).
2. Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue.
3. Provide the item code indicated on the outer packaging.
4. Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.
NOTE: Photos/videos should ideally be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions, and from a close to medium distance. This allows us to identify and verify the issue(s). We will always do our very best to help you. Thank you in advance for providing all the information stated above.
Missing Item(s), Wrong Item(s) or Incorrect Package Sent
Please be sure to open the parcel and carefully check the contents before signing for the package.
For any issues, please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
1. Contact our support center with your order number and the product code (SKU number).
2. Please send us a clear picture of the outer packaging, all shipping labels visible, and (if applicable) the item received.
- If there is a item missing, we will resend the missing item/accessory for free within the warranty period.
- If we have shipped the wrong item: we will either refund you in full or dispatch an alternative item (if applicable and available). Homezesting will decide whether you need to return the wrong product or not and compensate the return shipping fee when we receive it.